Wednesday, June 29, 2011

3 days later...

Turns out, you can't rush fashion and there are no short cuts. Take your time, enjoy the process, and pay attention! Just finished my first solo project at my internship, sewing a shirt (at left) and it took me 3 days. Only made one mistake, but one mistake on a couture garment takes a WHOLE day to fix, I found out. However, I am so proud to say this was my baby, from cutting the fabric to sewing on the tag! It has been extremely fulfilling! Furthermore, to know that this is going to be sold, not just turned in for a grade is something I am not yet used to! Oh, and the price ladies and gents????? Well, lets just say its more than I make in a month!! AND I MADE IT! Its just surreal.

1 comment:

  1. absolutely beautiful girl : ] I would so wear that. And that's more than you made in a month... ballin!

    ReplyDelete