Saturday, June 4, 2011

La Rue Mouffetard...



La Rue Mouffetard is really a sight to see! Lined with small bakeries, fromageries, and great restaurants, it is well priced and the perfect place for a girl on a budget (me)! A bottle of wine, a baguette, and cheese for under 12 euros...can't do much better than that! I have been to this area a few times this week and have tried a few restaurants (Indian, French, Crepes), of course I did a little shopping, and spent some time chatting with the locals. Everyone knows everyone else and it is fun to sit and watch the locals walk up the street and say hello to everyone along the way. It is quite charming and a great place to get a small town feel in the city! I think this may be my favorite place for now, until I find something better!

No comments:

Post a Comment